We all found the session incredibly useful and have been implementing some of the actions based on our learnings.
An excellent course with content relevant to our daily roles. A great presenter who shared a lot.
The courses were really informative! I started the courses as a novice and they have taught me all the skills I need to really progress.
All of us experience conflict – some more than others. We argue with our spouses, family, children, parents, disagree with friends and strangers. At times, we lose sight of the fact that all this conflict is normal. So long as there are people, there will be conflict! The first thing to learn about conflict is that it isn’t wrong or bad, it’s just part of life and normal. We should expect it to occur, accept it existence. However, the best thing is to learn how to deal with it effectively and productively.
- Understand conflict why we need to deal with it in the organisation
- Recognise the five most common conflict resolution styles, and when to use them
- Use effective communication skills to deal with conflict
- Develop effective techniques for intervention strategies
- Apply a strategic conflict model to deal with inter-team issues
- Become more confident when managing conflicts so as to enhance productivity and performance
Anyone who manages, leads, or supervises a team who have not yet received formal training or managers, team leaders & supervisors looking for a refresher course.
Our highly experienced trainers use a blend of live demonstrations and supervised exercises, with feedback that refines and integrates your learning experience, to develop your conflict management skills.
Small class sizes of 6 or less allow you to have personalise feedback and supervision during the course