Definitions and interpretation
Data = all information that you provide to us via the Website.
Cookies = a small text file placed on your computer by our website when you visit the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
M Training = M Training is the trading name of IC-e Design & Marketing Ltd, a company incorporated in England and ·wales with registered number 05649964 whose registered office is at 40 Greenheys, Manchester Science Park, Pencroft Way, Manchester, Greater Manchester, M15 6JJ;
User or you = any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by IC-e Design & Marketing Ltd and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant for IC-e Design & Marketing Ltd
Website = the website that you are currently using, www.mtraining.co.uk
- We may collect the following Data, when you visit our website, complete a form, make a booking or send us an email via the website
b. Job Title;
c. Contact Information such as email addresses and telephone numbers;
d. IP address (automatically collected);
e. Web browser type and version (automatically collected);
f. Operating system (automatically collected);
g. A list of URLs including a referring site, the pages you visit on this Website, (automatically collected)
h, Demographic and geodata
Our use of Data
- For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, M Training is the "data controller".
- We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months up to 6 years (Where you are making a booking and there is a financial transaction we are required by Law to keep details for 6 years).
- Your Data will not be disclosed to third parties unless required to by Law.
- All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulations.
- Any or all of the above Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a, internal record keeping;
b. improvement of our products, services and website
Third party websites and services
- M Training may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website and the running of the business and out training courses. The providers of such services may have access to certain personal Data provided by you including your name, email and telephone number.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Controlling use of your Data
- Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following: use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
- To use all features and functions available on the Website, you may be required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
- You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by M Training (where such Data is held) on payment of a small fee, which will not exceed £50.
- Data security is of great importance to M Training and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
- If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
- We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. Our site uses a secure protocol to transfer such data (HTTPS). Whilst transmission of information from our website is encrypted over the internet we cannot guarantee that this transfer will be entirely secure and therefore this is done at your own risk.
- All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UK and EU Cookie Law.
- Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling M Training to provide a better experience and service to you. You can deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
- This Website may place the following Cookies:
These cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
These cookies allow us to advertise our courses to Users who have visited specific course pages on our website
Transfers outside the European Economic Area
- Data which we collect from you may be stored and processed in and transferred to countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA). For example, this occurs where our documents are stored on servers located in a country outside the EEA and when we upload data to our Email system whose servers are based in the USA.
25. This Agreement will be governed in according of the law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
You may contact M Training by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
01 May 2018