Outlook Training Course
This practical 1 day course is designed to help Outlook users become more effective in managing their everyday tasks such as organising their contacts, calendars and to do lists.
Microsoft Outlook is one of the most popular email clients for businesses and while most people know how to send and receive emails; there is a lot more to Outlook.
This Outlook training course is designed to teach you how you can utilise the basic features and some more advance features of Outlook to help you organise your emails, contacts and calendars and aid with Time Management
You will learn how to manage meetings more efficiently, create and edit Contacts and manage your daily tasks effectively.
Also covered are the more advanced features of Outlook such as customising mail delivery options, creating Search folders and adding Favourites.
Outlook Training Course Topics
- Using the Calendar effectively
- Managing Contacts
- Creating and assigning tasks
- Utilising Email Options
- Delay sending an email, setting an expiry and redirecting
- Use Quick Parts
- Managing incoming mail
- Using Automatic Replies
- Creating and using folders
- Utilising Automated rules to manage mails
- Creating and Using Search Folders
- Managing Junk Mail and archiving messages
- Managing Safe, Unsafe and blocking recipients
- Creating and Managing Notes
- Microsoft Lync (Where applicable)
View The Full Course Outline at the bottom of this page
Who is this Outlook Course For?
This course is designed for people who are new to Outlook or are using Outlook in a limited capacity and want to learn more.
You do not need any prior knowledge of Outlook.
Private Microsoft Outlook Training COURSE VENUE & PRICE
This course can be ran at your premises or at our training centre in Manchester. The course content can be tailored to suit your requirements but a standard course outline is given at the bottom of this page. Prices start from £550+vat and are dependent on number of delegates, location and uniqueness of course content.
WHY CHOOSE M TRAINING'S Outlook Training COURSE?
- Run by a highly experienced Outlook trainer
- Private courses - so you are guaranteed personal support throughout the course
- From Only £550 + VAT
- Courses can be run at your offices or convenient locations throughout the UK
- Course notes and support material provided
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- Certificate of achievement
- 5 Star Rated Courses