Sustainability & Equality
M Training is committed to promoting sustainability in its professional activities and the management of the organisation.
We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impacts of all our activities and to help our customers and partners to do the same.
M Training is also committed to respecting the identity rights and values of each individual and opposes all direct and indirect discrimination. We believe everyone is entitled to a working and learning environment which promotes dignity and respect.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff, contractors and sub-contractors are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing it.
- To minimise the impact of all travel activities.
- To make staff and partners aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.
- To review and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.
Our Equality Policy is based on the following principles
- To deliver equality and diversity throughout company policies, procedures and practice and develop an ethos which respects and values all people
- To challenge discrimination and encourage other organisations and individuals to do the same
- To actively promote equality of opportunity
- To create a culture that respects and values an individual’s differences
- To eliminate all forms of unfair discrimination, bullying or harassment
- To ensure all employees, trainers, learners and collaborative partners are aware and encouraged to support the objectives of this policy.
- To promote good relations amongst people within the company and the wider communities within which we work
- To remove barriers which limit or discourage access to the Company’s training provision and activitie