All data we collect and hold and process is done transparently, in compliance with the law and used only for the purposes of meeting our legal & contractual requirements.
We may also collect data in order to respond to requests for information or to gather information about your requirements and prior knowledge. this information is used purely for these purposes.
If you have agreed we will also send you updates on the course notes and subject matters in which you have requested information.
We never provide this information to anyone else unless it is essential to meet our contractual or legal requirements.
- All personal data we hold is collected, stored, used and processed fairly and lawfully
- All personal data shall be obtained only for the use specified when we colleted that data from you, and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes
- All personal data we collect and use shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are used
- We will endeavour to keep all personal data accurate and, where necessary, up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Data Protection Act.
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised or unlawful access to or processing of personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to any third party and shall only be used by M Training & Consultancy Ltd.
1 Prior assessments and training needs assessment
Where personal data is collected to assess prior knowledge and training needs we will keep this information
- only for the time needed to to make the assessment
- fully confidential and only provide this data to who needs this information to make the assessment
The information will not be used in a way that may cause detriment to the individuals concerned, but where we are asked to provide individual assessments the proper use of personal data for these purposes will not be unfair.
2 Confidential Client Data
All sensitive company / organisational information that is supplied, or which we are given access to, will be kept confidential.
We will not use or disclose confidential, proprietary, trade secret or commercially sensitive information provided to us to any other person, firm, or corporation.
Confidentiality agreements can be provided on request.