M Training offers a range of Social Media Marketing courses at our training centre in Manchester, Leeds, Liverpool and Online.
The following courses are run once a month as open public courses, with a maximum of 6 delegates on each course so attendees get personalised tuition:
- Social Media - Get to grips with the basics of building an effective Social Media Strategy, covering the most popular platforms (Doesn't include advertising)
- Social Media Advertising - Learn how to get the most out of Social Media Advertising. Learn how to set up, target, run and optimise your campaigns on the most popular platforms.
- Facebook - Everything to do with Facebook for businesses. Discover how to make the most of the world's most popular social media platform. From building your Business page following to optimising Ad campaigns and everything in between.
- LinkedIn - Get the most out of the professional Social network. Learn how to create a professional personal and business page and take advantage of the features available.
- Instagram - Learn how to take advantage of the marketing potential of Instagram to grow your business profile
We can also offer One to One Social Media training or In-house Social Media courses for groups up to 10 delegates.
These private courses can be ran using the same outline as the public courses or the content can be tailored to suit your requirements.
Our Public courses in Social Media Marketing Manchester are ran at our Training centre at Manchester Science Park, with Free Visitor Parking and close to city centre train stations.
Our 5 Star rated, classroom-based Social Media courses are also available online. These courses are held as live, interactive training sessions held in a virtual classroom, usually using Zoom and are available as Public courses (max 6 Delegates) or as Private 121 or group courses.
A 1 day, Online Social Media Marketing course is usually 6 hours, from 9:30 am split into four 1.5 hour live sessions with 3 breaks of 30 minutes.
Throughout the training course, you will be able to see the trainer and their screen, chat and ask questions and even share your own screen with the trainer if you get stuck at any point. See our Online Course page for more information about how it works
The course content for the online Social Media courses is the same as the classroom-based course, and after the course, you will receive a PDF of course notes including everything covered on the course (and more!), a Certificate of completion and 3 Months online support, just as you would on the standard classroom course.