Paul and Steve are both buzzing! I have a modality test sitting on my desk this morning!
I would recommend this Sales course to anybody looking to improve their skills. It had good ideas to take forward & new techniques to use through good presentation & examples.
The Sales course delivery and the trainers knowledge was excellent. Feel so much better after this course and ready to try these skills in work. Thank you for building my confidence!
It will give you a solid understanding of the importance of professional customer care in all aspects of your telephone duties, whilst the second part of the day will focus on providing you with the correct tools and techniques to sell to customers, negotiate and gain a “win win” situation for both parties.
Delivery of the sales training will be interactive, with ample opportunity for you to take part in your own learning experience through practical exercises, group discussions and relevant role play.
This course will give you a workable tool kit that can be used immediately after the Sales coures. In addition to the learning, an action plan will be created at the end of the session, allowing you to create a workable document detailing your commitments to using these new sales skills in the workplace.
This course is ideal for any member of staff whose work depends on successful telephone skills, from receptionist and administration staff to new and existing sales staff. The course is suitable for beginners and intermediate levels who want to maximise the impact of their telephone techniques, customer service and sales skills in work based situations.
- Introductions to Sales
- Understanding the differences of words and tone
- Improving telephone skills to deliver warm yet effective calls
- Understanding the structured step in the sales process
- 12 techniques for closing the sale
- Codes of practice and other sales techniques
- Identifying your customers & understanding their needs
- Arranging and preparing sales appointments to effectively sell
- Handling complaints and caring for your customers
- Improving your listening and negotiating skills
- Understanding the barriers to communication
- Questioning techniques and closing the sale