Martin Woodfield | Digital Marketing Trainer & Consultant
Martin Woodfield is a leading marketing expert and keynote speaker. He is a highly experienced digital marketing trainer and is a Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
Martin has run training courses and provided marketing consultancy services to some of the UK's most successful organisations including Astra Zeneca, Kelloggs, Halifax, Chanel, University of Manchester, British Cycling, Nestle, Liverpool FC and Sky.
He as also worked with a large number of SME's and start ups.
Martin Woodfield | Digital Marketing Trainer
Digital Marketing Training Experience
- Founder of M Training
- Digital Marketing Trainer for M Training, University of Salford and other Institutions.
- Qualified in the training of adults (PTLLS)
- Over 8 Years Experience in running Digital Marketing Training
Digital Marketing Experience
- Over 15 years experience in Digital Marketing.
- Worked with small businesses up to multi-national organisations.
- Managing Director of a digital marketing consultancy.
- Worked for some of the UK's most successful businesses.
- Deep practical knowledge of SEO, Analytics, Google Ads, Email Marketing, Website Optimisation and Strategy
- Over 30 years experience in marketing
- Worked for multinationals to start up businesses
- Extensive experience in branding, strategy, literature, print adverting, events, sales promotion, presentations & direct mail.
- Worked both within agencies and client-side
- Set up his own marketing consultancy in 2002
Qualifications / Accreditation
- Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Google 5 Star Rated Courses
- CIM Diploma in Marketing
- Diploma in Business Studies & Marketing
To discuss your training or consultancy requirements or to please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 226 6032