MS Office Trainer
31 Oct 2022
Microsoft Office/365 Skills Trainer
Full-time / Part-time
Salary £27,000 to £40,000 pa (Pro-rata) - depending on experience
We are looking for an MS Office Trainer to join our small, friendly team based in Manchester city centre.
You will be delivering and developing our Excel course offering, as well as other MS Office/365 courses mainly at our Manchester-based office and online; however, delivery of courses at clients' premises in Manchester and the surrounding areas as well as at our other centres in Birmingham, Leeds or Liverpool would also be required.
The position is ideal for anyone with great communication skills and in-depth knowledge of Excel.
The ideal candidate would also be knowledgeable of one or more of the following - Word, Outlook, SharePoint, PowerBI, PowerPoint, Project, or Teams.
Who we are
M Training is a small but rapidly growing company providing 5-star rated training in small class sizes which are run as public, scheduled courses as well as bespoke private courses for clients.
Our mission is to become the UK's leading training company to offer high quality, short, business skills courses.
We are a team of “friendly, helpful experts” who love to provide skills and knowledge to our delegates that will build their confidence and improve their performance, in work, and life in general.
- • Delivery of Excel courses within Manchester and the North West area, or online
- • Development of course materials
- • Liaising with the Training Manager, to organise and run the courses
- • Development and delivery of a range of other Microsoft Skills courses
- • Answering client questions as part of the 3-month support offering
- • Supporting the team with any enquiries, particularly related to the Microsoft courses
- • Supporting the team with content for use in marketing material, social media etc.
- • Working with our small team in the running of the business, where required
What we are looking for:
- • Relevant degree or qualification
- • You will be an expert in Excel with at least three years experience of using MS Office/365 in a commercial/office environment.
- • You must be an excellent communicator, personable and confident
- • Have experience of training for business purposes or consultancy experience
- • You will have a car, and a full UK driving licence as travelling within the UK will be required
- • You must be eligible to work in the UK
- • It is also desirable but not essential to have one or more of the following skills
- o Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel VBA, MS Project, PowerBI, SharePoint, Teams, Power Apps, Power Automate
What we offer:
- • Join a small, friendly and supportive team
- • Flexible working life - we are happy to offer this role on a full-time or a part-time basis
- • Hybrid working
- • A highly competitive salary
- • Opportunity to grow your skills and your role within the company
- • The opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing training companies in the UK
- • 20 Holidays per year (pro rata) + bank holidays
For more information please email email@example.com with a short summary of what you can offer and your CV.