Not only did the communication skills help me to understand the people who I deal with in life, but it also helped me understand myself. This will help me a lot in communicating when I get back to work after being a trainee and a student for 3 years.
This is a one day Communication Skills Course which will benefit anyone in a management / supervisory role. It will help build your confidence and your communication skills and enhance your ability to instruct, influence and motivate others.
Delegates attending this training course will gain a clear insight into how to maximise the effectiveness of thier communications in order to achieving company goals and objectives, motivate staff, gain respect and inspire others. Contemporary theory is combined with practical suggestions, solutions, tips and techniques which make a real difference to the way in which delegates communicate within their organisation.
- Fundamentals of communicating in work and various situations
- Communicating over the phone, in emails and in writing
- Understanding words, tone and non-verbal communication
- How to give and receive feedback and why it is important
- How to communication assertively
- Understanding personalities and how to adapt communication styles
- Communication with your team
- How to inspire and get the most out of people
- One to One communication
One-to-one and private group courses are available for Communications Skills from £550 + VAT.
These courses are ideal if you cannot make one of the set course dates or if you want a different course outline/focus.
One-to-one and private group courses can be run at your offices or at our Manchester office.
To book please email email@example.com or call 0161 226 6032 to discuss your requirements.
If you can't make the dates of this course, or if you want to go on this course sooner than the dates advertised, we may be able to offer you a private communications Skills course. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our trainer will get back to you with some options