Training tailored to your specific learning objectives
M Training offers bespoke training courses in marketing communications, website development & PR, specifically designed to meet the needs of individuals and organisations:
Why choose M Training's bespoke courses
Our tailored courses provide a fast-track route to upgrade the skills of your employees.
We work with you to design the course to meet you specific learning requirements.
All courses are delivered by industry experts.
All our trainers have had specialist training in the training of adult learners.
The bespoke courses are run when and where you want them.
Bespoke Courses are available from just £590.
How we make sure you get a great course
- You can choose from our range of skills/courses we provide (see below)
- Our trainers will work with you to identify your specific training requirements
- We agree a course and M Training provide the educational expertise and training resources
- We deliver the training at our training centre in Manchester Science Park, or at a location to suit you, such as your premises.
- You choose when you want the course to run and for how long
- All our trainers have come from industry (not education) and provide 'real world' expertise
- Our training methods are based on the sound adult learning methodology to ensure learning is achieved and embedded
- We provide follow up sessions or online support as you need it
The modules you can choose from to make up your course:
Marketing & Management
|Digital Marketing Strategy
||Marketing Communications Strategy
|Search Engine Optimisation
||Writing and Distributing Press Releases
|Social Media for business
||PowerPoint 2010 / 2013 / 2016
||Sales Skills and Negotiations
|Conversion Rate Optimisation
| Copywriting for the web
|Social Media Advertising
Examples of Bespoke Courses:
Digital Marketing Masterclass: A one day course for senior managers within a public sector organisation to give them a clear insight into all the various opportunities that digital marketing presents for that organisation
Marketing Strategy: A one day workshop with the senior management of a company to provide advice and assistance in the development up of a marketing strategy for a new start-up venture
Presentation skills: A combined course on PowerPoint and presentations skills for a national sales team with half day follow up session
Email Marketing: A general one day introduction course on email marketing with a focus on MailChimp and a half day follow up setting up and sending two initial campaigns.
If you are looking for a bespoke course to be run for your organisation, or, if you cannot find the course you want from our list of courses, please contact Martin Woodfield to discuss your training needs:
Martin Woodfield, Course Director
0161 226 6032
Because Martin also runs courses it is usually best to email and he will pick up the message at lunch or during a break.
Training in marketing, communications and management skills is crucial to increased effectiveness in business and there is no better way of accelerating your learning than with face to face courses with experienced trainers.